The Diocesan School for Christian Studies offers a wide variety of educational programs and training for service in the church and in society. The School also provides the academic preparation for persons aspiring to the diaconate.
The following tutorials, guidelines and information documents are available to assist Diocesan School students and Eucharistic Visitors with their course work and training.
- View and purchase the Textbooks for Diocesan School Courses at our online store.
- The latest version of the Diocesan School Manual is always available by clicking the icon – which appears on the top right side of this page if you are visiting the site on a computer, or at the bottom if you are visiting on a phone or tablet. The manual is provided in .pdf format. If you need additional help, please visit this page or contact our web developer, Christian O’Brien for assistance.
- Download the Morning Prayer Guidelines.
- Download the Guidelines for Writing Research Papers.
- Download the Eucharistic Visitors Training documents. The Henri Nouwen DVD “With Burning Hearts” is available through your local Deanery. Please contact Pamela Fuller, Diocesan School Administrator, at 561-254-4548 with any questions about the availability of the “With Burning Hearts” DVD.